IPPOSI is pleased to announce the publication of the second “Drug Iceberg” report. Delivered in partnership with the Medical Research Charities Group (MRCG), the report is a February 2018 update on the first report, containing:
- Key recommendations – including a call for the development and implementation of a new national strategy on access to medicines.
- A list of relevant developments that have occurred since the publication of the first ‘Drug Iceberg’ report (August 2017).
- The summarised discussion points of a multi-stakeholder Round Table meeting in October 2017.
- Four international case studies examining Access to Medicines in other jurisdictions.
- A list of achievable target outcomes for 2018 as part of IPPOSI and MRCG actions.
The publication of Drug Iceberg 2.0 is the first output of IPPOSI’s Annual Theme for 2018: Taking Action on Access to Medicines. A dedicated section of the IPPOSI website includes a theme mission statement, seven target actions for the year, a members survey to guide our work in this key area, as well as and the principles we will adhere to in undertaking our work.