*** DEADLINE PASSED / APPLICATIONS NOW CLOSED ***
IPPOSI is pleased to announce that we are seeking to recruit a EUPATI National Platform (ENP) Officer.
This part-time role (16 hours per week) will work collaboratively with the EUPATI National Co-ordinator (Gemma Killeen), and will be based in IPPOSI offices, Dublin city centre. You can find more information, including a full job description, below.
Deadline for applications Wednesday August 15th, 2018 (5pm).
- Duration: Part-time contract role (2 years)
- Location: Digital Office Centre, Camden Row, Dublin 8, Ireland
- Hours of work: 16 hours per week
- Salary: €42,000 pro rata
- Deadline for applications: 5pm August 15th, 2018
- Proposed interview date: Week commencing September 3rd 2018
- Reporting to: EUPATI National Co-ordinator & IPPOSI CEO
To apply for this position, send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org.