*** UPDATE ***
The deadline for applications has passed, and IPPOSI is no longer accepting applications for the 2019 programme.
The programme is led by IPPOSI, in partnership with a number of education partners, and will cover the following topics:
- Understanding Clinical Trials – delivered by the University College Dublin Clinical Research Centre
- Regulatory Affairs, Medicinal Product & Medical Device Safety, and Pharmacovigilance – delivered by the Health Products Regulatory Authority (HPRA)
- Health Technology Assessment principles and practices – delivered by the Dept. of Medicine & Therapeutics, Trinity College Dublin, in association with the National Centre for Pharmacoeconomics (NCPE) and the Health Information and Quality Authority (HIQA)
DEADLINE: The application process for the Patient Education Programme closes at midnight on Sunday 18th November. To apply, click on the link below. Keep an eye on the IPPOSI website and Twitter account for further updates.
How do I apply?
All the details for applying are available on our dedicated Patient Education Programme page – including:
- A Guide for Applicants
- A recorded Webinar on the application process for 2017/2018
- Overview video of the pilot programme (2017/2018)
- Student feedback from the pilot programme (videos)