- IPPOSI is at the forefront of Patient Involvement in Health Research and Policy
- You wish to partner with ‘informed’ patients with a broad understanding of the medicines R&D process
- You want to co-develop consensus policy positions together with patients and healthcare industries
- IPPOSI events bring opportunities to interact with decision-makers and key stakeholders in health
- You want to improve your understanding of the Irish health policy & regulatory environments
Benefits of membership
- Expert-informed information on health issues and policy developments
- Access to facilitated discussions / debates on emerging healthcare issues with key decision-makers, patient leaders, scientists and industry representatives
- Opportunities to influence health policy via facilitated consultations and submissions to Irish and EU consultations on a wide range of health topics.
- Access to an organization through which partnerships can be formed via patient engagement and involvement, that substantially improve the lives of patients.
- Opportunities to participate in a number of IPPOSI working groups/think tanks on priority areas of health policy and research
- Networking opportunities with other patients, patient organisations, scientists, academics and industry representatives
- Opportunities to participate in training sessions on for example; Clinical Research, eHealth, Health Technology Assessment, Media Skills, Pharmaceutical Industry codes of practice
- IPPOSI newsletter (monthly) & updates
- One-to-one briefings from IPPOSI spokespersons
- Access to an informed, engaged and educated group of patients
Go here to explore the wider reasons why you would join the IPPOSI membership.