- 20 places are available on the pilot programme
- Closing date for applications was Friday, June 30th, 2017
The 2017 pilot programme is specifically tailored for patient communities in the Republic of Ireland and will cover the following topics:
- Understanding Clinical Trials – delivered by the University College Dublin Clinical Research Centre
- Regulatory Affairs, Medicinal Product Safety, Pharmacovigilance and Pharmacoepidemiology – delivered by the Health Products Regulatory Authority (HPRA)
- Health Technology Assessment principles and practices – delivered by the Dept. of Pharmacology & Therapeutics, Trinity College Dublin, in association with the National Centre for Pharmacoeconomics (NCPE) and the Health Information & Quality Authority (HIQA).
This initiative is being developed in partnership with the education partners named above and is inspired by IPPOSI’s continued leading role in the European Patients Academy in Therapeutic Innovation (EUPATI).
Please examine all of the information below in detail before making your application to ensure eligibility and a thorough understanding of the commitments involved.