IPPOSI is in a position to update you on the ‘Patients Driving Health Innovation’ conference taking place on the morning of October 4th. The essential details are:
- Date: Tuesday October 4th, 2016
- Time: 9am-1pm (registration from 8.30am)
- Venue: George’s Hall, Upper Courtyard, Dublin Castle
- Keynote speakers incl. Jim Breslin, Secretary General, Dept. of Health; Alastair Kent OBE, Genetic Alliance UK; Pedro Oliveira, Patient Innovation Platform, Portugal.
- A series of ‘Lightning Presentations’ to showcase how patients have driven health innovation at home and abroad
- An international panel discussion on using and sharing patient data
- A celebration of IPPOSI’s 10-year anniversary – including a special award
- IPPOSI’s 10th Annual General Meeting (8am – IPPOSI members only)
The final agenda and event programme will be published soon, and we look forward to seeing you all in October for what promises to be a great event.