IPPOSI is pleased to announce that we are seeking to recruit a Research & Advocacy Officer (maternity cover)
This role ensures that IPPOSI can develop strong, evidence-based policy positions and deliver on an engagement plan that will communicate IPPOSI recommendations for policy related to improving equitable patient access to health innovation.
- Duration: Six months
- Location: Digital Office Centre, Camden Row, Dublin 8
- Hours of work: 3 full days per week
- Salary: Pro Rata: €35,000 euro (gross) per annum
- Deadline for applications: 5pm January 18th, 2019
- Proposed interview date: January 23-25th, 2019
- Reporting to: CEO of IPPOSI
To apply for this position, send a copy of your CV with a covering letter to: email@example.com before the above deadline.