IPPOSI Events are Patients Included™
As part of IPPOSI events, we are committed to incorporating the experience of patients as experts living with their condition, while ensuring they are neither excluded nor exploited.
For a number of our events, IPPOSI plans to meet the standard offered by the Patients Included™ Charter for Events. We will achieve this standard by adhering to the five clauses Patients Included™ require for any event.
- Patients or caregivers with experience relevant to the conference’s central theme actively participate in the design and planning of the event, including the selection of themes, topics and speakers.
- Patients or caregivers with experience of the issues addressed by the event participate  in its delivery, and appear in its physical audience.
- Travel and accommodation expenses for patients or carers participating in the advertised programme are paid in full, in advance. Scholarships  are provided by the conference organisers to allow patients or carers affected by the relevant issues to attend as delegates.
- The disability requirements of participants are accommodated . All applicable sessions, breakouts, ancillary meetings, and other programme elements are open to patient delegates.
- Access for virtual participants is facilitated,  with free streaming video provided online wherever possible.
All references numbered above can be found on the Patients Included website, click on the button below.