On Monday, September 20th, 2021 IPPOSI published its Annual Report for 2020, which highlights the key areas of work completed by the organisation throughout that year.
The IPPOSI theme for 2020 was ‘Patients Involved’ which saw several notable outputs including
- a series of ‘digital discussions’
- the launch of our Citizens’ Jury initiative on Access to Health Information
- the successful launching of a third IPPOSI patient education programme in November 2020
- our first podcast episode
To view the full report and read more about IPPOSI’s work throughout 2020, click here.
During the 15th IPPOSI AGM on Sept 20th, the following individuals were endorsed as new Board members of IPPOSI.
- Joan Johnston, COPD Ireland
- Rachel Morrogh, Irish Cancer Society
- Dr. Patrick Harrison, University College Cork
- Ruth McIver, Novartis
IPPOSI would like to thank all outgoing Board members for their commitment and dedication to the IPPOSI cause. Outgoing Board members in 2020 included Ava Battles (MS Ireland), Anne Marie O’Dowd (Cystinosis Ireland), James Houlihan (ICON plc) and Susanne O’Reilly (Novartis).
IPPOSI also released its Audited Financial Statements for 2020, which can be viewed here.