On Tuesday, September 20th, 2022 IPPOSI published its Annual Report for 2021, which highlights the key areas of work and impacts achieved by IPPOSI throughout that year.
2021 saw several notable achievements for IPPOSI, including:
- a series of ‘digital discussions’ on health information
- 1,017 applications for our Citizens’ Jury on Health Information
- a COVID-19 vaccine prioritisation coalition of 20+ patient organisations
- the launch of our podcast series Digital Health: Putting People First
To view the full report and read more about IPPOSI’s work throughout 2021, click here.
During the 16th IPPOSI AGM on Sept 20th, the following individuals were endorsed as new Board members of IPPOSI.
- Pascal Derrien, Migraine Association of Ireland
- Ita McCarron, GSK
- Hugh Nolan, Dundalk IT
- Maureen Mason, PTC Therapeutics
IPPOSI would like to thank all outgoing Board members for their commitment and dedication to the IPPOSI cause. Outgoing Board members in 2020 included Kevin Whelan (Fighting Blindness), Nuala Carey (Abbvie), and Orla Hardiman (Trinity College Dublin).
IPPOSI also released its Audited Financial Statements for 2021, which can be viewed here.