- You share IPPOSI’s vision of early, equitable access to health innovation
- You recognise that many of the challenges you face would benefit from the input of, and partnership with patients
- You want to co-develop health policy positions together with patient and scientific communities
- You want to be a part of a forum that discusses access to treatments, therapies, devices and other health innovations
- You want the opportunity to contribute to discussions with decision-makers, payers and regulators
- You wish to partner with ‘expert’ patients who have a broad understanding of the medicines R&D process
Benefits of membership
- Expert-informed information on health issues and policy developments
- Access to facilitated discussions / debates on emerging healthcare issues with key decision-makers, patient leaders, scientists and industry representatives
- Opportunities to influence health policy via facilitated consultations and submissions to Irish and EU consultations on a wide range of health topics.
- Access to an organization through which partnerships can be formed via patient engagement and involvement, that substantially improve the lives of patients.
- Opportunities to participate in a number of IPPOSI working groups/think tanks on priority areas of health policy and research
- Networking opportunities with other patients, patient organisations, scientists, academics and industry representatives
- Opportunities to participate in training sessions on for example; Clinical Research, eHealth, Health Technology Assessment, Media Skills, Pharmaceutical Industry codes of practice
- IPPOSI newsletter (monthly) & updates
- One-to-one briefings from IPPOSI spokespersons
- Access to an informed, engaged and educated group of patients
Go here to explore the wider reasons for joining the IPPOSI membership.